PRINCE 2 Certification Training (Instructor Led)
PRINCE 2 Certification – PRINCE2® is “Projects IN Controlled Environments”, a structured PROJECT MANAGEMENT method designed to aid the organisation and control the projects. PRINCE2® is the UK Government Best Practice standard for effective Project Management.
A PRINCE2® qualification is a great asset for your resume and will give you the skills to feel confident in managing projects successfully within the workforce
The course fee includes PRINCE2® Certificate Examination Fee.
Why go for PRINCE 2® Certification
- Widely recognized Project Management
- Certification Certification increases your Marketability
- Approval of your knowledge of Project Management
- Proof of Professional Achievement
- Improves the way you manage your Projects
- Better Job prospects in the recession time
PRINCE2® provides benefits to the organization, as well as the managers and directors of the project, through the controllable use of resources and the ability to manage business and project risk more effectively. PRINCE2® enables projects to have:
• A controlled and organized start, middle and end
• Regular reviews of progress against plan and against a specified Business Case
• Flexible decision points
• Automatic management control of any deviations from the plan
• The involvement of management and stakeholders at the right time and place during the project,
• Good communication channels between the project, project management, and the rest of the organization.
Who Should Take PRINCE 2® Certification
- Anyone, who wants to take up project management including Project Managers, Team Managers, Executives, Project Leaders, Project Co‐ordinators, Program and Delivery Managers.
Deliverables of the Training
• PRINCE2®2009 official Manual
• Assignment and Exercises
• Practice Questions
• PRINCE2® Foundation & Certification Examination (whichever is applicable)
• Foundation Certification from PEOPLECERT® on Exam Success
|Starting up a Project|
|Initiating a Project|
|Progress Controls and Stages|
|Directing a Project|
|Managing a Project|
|Closing A Project|
|Live Case Study|
|Exam Practice Questions|
No Reviews found for this course.