Marketing Fundamentals for Beginners (Self Paced)
Marketing Fundamentals for Beginners is the 3 Hours Video Course (followed by an Assessment for Certification) to help you kick off with Marketing Fundamentals and start understanding the terms and concepts which lay the foundation of Marketing as a subject area.
Objectives of the Course
Objectives of the course are to help you:
- Understand the main concepts of marketing
- Visualize the market
- Plan the product offering
- Plan Targeting and Positioning of the Products
- Strategize Customer Acquisition Modes
Who Should Take this Course
- Course is meant for every beginner in marketing.
- Anyone out there who wants to start off a career in marketing at some point of time.
|Marketing - What and Why?|
|What is Marketing||00:31:00|
|Why is Marketing Important||00:15:00|
|What is Market Research|
|Introduction to What, When & How of Market Research||00:18:00|
|Segmentation, Targeting and Positioning|
|Targeting and Positioning||00:12:00|
|Product Life Cycle Stages||00:15:00|
|How to Determine the Price||00:19:00|
|Marketing Communications Mix||00:25:00|
|Marketing Quiz 01||00:30:00|