Certified Associate in Human Resource Management (Self Paced)
Certified Associate in Human Resource Management is the course for Beginners aspiring for a career in HRM and PR industry. It is a self paced 3 Hours Video Course (followed by an Assessment for Certification) to help you kick off career in HR and start understanding the terms and concepts which lay the foundation of HR as a subject area.
Objectives of the Course
Objectives of the course are to help you:
- Understand the main basic concepts of Human Resource Management
- Visualize Human Resources as an asset to the company.
- Plan Human Resource Management Activities.
- Devise Human Resource Engagement Plan and Work Force Planning.
Who Should Take this Course
- Course is meant for every beginner in HRM industry.
- Anyone out there who wants to start off a career in HR at some point of time.
|What is Human Resource Management|
|HRM as Strategic Arm of an Organization|
|Renumeration Strategies for Human Resource Manager|
|Workforce Planning and Development|
|Human Resource Development|
|Reward Management System in HR Industry|
|Basics of Employee Relations|
|Risk Management in HRM industry|