Business Analytics Certification Training
Business analytics refers to the skills, technologies, practices for continuous iterative exploration and investigation of past business performance to gain insight and drive business planning.
- According to NASSCOM the Analytics Industry is one of the fastest growing in modern times with IT poised to become a $50 billion market by 2017.
- According to NASSCOMs,The United States alone could face a shortage of 140,000 to 190,000 people with deep analytical skills
- NASSCOM has estimated that, the demand for Analytics professionals in India will grow to 2,50,000 by 2017.
- 1.5 million Managers and analysts with the know-how to use the analysis of big data to make effective decisions.
Objectives of the Course – Total Duration (40 Hours)
- To develop a common platform for industry and academia interface in the area of consumer and business analytics
- To facilitate research and research based knowledge sharing in the area of business and consumer analytics
- To discuss new methodologies in the emerging field of analytics, especially those methodologies that have been tried and tested in the domain of business decision making
- To explore and build collaborations among academicians and industry practitioners to undertake joint research work in the domain of business and consumer analytics
Who Should Attend this Course
- Graduate and Post Graduate Students who wish to build a career in Business Analytics.
- Working Professionals who want to fast pace the career or to switch to Business Analytics domain.
|Time Series Analysis|
|Principal Component Analysis|
|Statistical Tools: SAS, Excel, Rapid Miner, R Studio, Octave|
|Programming : SQL, R and SAS|
|Linux Operating System|
|Soft Skills related to Business Analytics|
No Reviews found for this course.